Independant Game Developer
An exciting game developer is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their established team to help develop and implement data analysis to evaluate game features, player behaviour, monetization, performance, live op events, user acquisition, and other business metrics.
There is a very strong data analytics and data science team to work with and/or learn and up-skill from. There is an opportunity to work on a range of titles from mobile to PC and console with a professional team with cutting-edge technology stack.
Flat structure with no micromanagement, flexible hours and fully remote working available.
– 5 years + data analysis experience
– Experience within the games industry
– Experience with data analysis and visualization tools like Tableau, Google Studio etc..
– Strong experience with SQL and Python
– Self-motivated and able to work without too much direction
Benefits & Team:
– Fully remote working available
– Flexible hours
– Home office costs covered
– Relocation covered for those wishing to relocate
– Annual team trips, possibly bi-annual going forward