Established Game Development Studio
This established London studio are looking for an experience games programmer to expand their team for their next game. Working an an exciting titles for mobile from concept to launch mobile platforms you will have lots of responsibility and challenge and will be working on interesting projects and games played by millions.
The studio produce their own IP so you will have lots of input and scope to put your ideas into practice. It’s is a relaxed environment working with a friendly bunch of people with lots of vision and ideas.
- At least 2 years games programming experience
- Experience working on at least one successful shipped mobile game
- Experience developing with Unity3D / C#
- Good all round game cycle experience including developing existing and new features, strong documentation and good debugging skills
- Good sense of design and user experience